Savista was founded by McDonald’s Corporation and AccelKKR to serve the franchise restaurant industry with business process outsourcing and technology solutions.
- McDonald’s invested in the formation of Savista to provide services and technology to restaurant owners to cost-effectively handle many of the back-office challenges of running a mid-sized business.
- The company turned to AspireUp to develop a brand launch strategy and marketing plan.
- The goal was to introduce a suite of new products and gain rapid awareness among the target audience with a limited marketing budget.
- AspireUp developed a strategy for developing the brand based on a clarified and more focused definition of the target audience and the company’s unique point of difference, as well as a new marketing plan to roll it out.
- The new strategy called for branding that centered around the flagship POS system product (rather than spread across multiple products) and leveraging cost-efficient channels to build rapid awareness.
- Savista/McDonalds executed a highly successful launch, gaining penetration of its POS system in more than 30,000 terminals at restaurant locations in 66 countries. Two years later, the platform was rated the No. 1 POS system for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and No. 1 POS system for large-scale restaurant chains in Hospitality Technology’s annual retail software report.
- Within 3 years of its successful product rollout, McDonald’s and AccelKKR sold the company to Accenture BPO Services which later sold it to Torex Retail Plc.
Get In Touch
Phone: (312) 804-9100
© 2020 AspireUp, LLC. All Rights Reserved